We aim to promote the documentation of traditional building skills by carrying out following activities:
1. Documentation of the traditional building skills which are still existing in different regions to pass it to future generations
- Documentation historic built forms with the main focus on historic materials and construction techniques
- Preparing craftsmen directory for different skills for different regions
- Identifying traditional building arts which are not practiced now and resourcing the existing knowledge by interviewing the craftsmen and archival references
- Documentation of the existing knowledge of traditional building knowledge systems and their traditional practices in the construction world.